Yasashii Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayami

Ayami

Female Virgo Pig

~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^ Empty
PostSubject: ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^   ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^ EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:37 pm

I might as well introduce myself a bit further to the 2nd gen~! ^o^

Stage Name: Yuki
Nickname: Yukitty
Blood type: O
Nationality: American (who is desperatly trying to get outta here....I just don't belong in this culture)
Weight: 54 KG (about 120 lbs)
Height: 158.2 cm (5'2" )
Astrological zodiac: Virgo
Chinese (?) zodiac: Boar
Spoken language(s): English, Japanese, a little Chinese
Hobby: Dubbing, Making accesories (mainly bows), making and taking quizzes X3, Stalk Sayumi and Risako's blogs >Very Happy
Special skill: Cooking/baking, Running, memorizing dances in less than an hour X3
Specialty: WELL...Making accesories~! ^o^
Strong point: I can get along with ANYONE, no matter how different their personality is to mine and When I set my mind to something, I DO IT~!
Weak point: I'm REALLY stouborn, I don't like criticism, I'm REALLY shy (which is probably why I don't sing very well as most people >w< )
Habit: Dancing anytime I'm in front of a mirror (even in public places XD ), If there is a song I know (and LOVE) I HAVE to sing along XP
Scared of: My dad...I don't like it when he's mad. >w<
Likes: Japan/Japanese culture, Japanese language, Music (mainly jpop), KEEKI~!, PANDAS~!, Hello!Kitty, and sooooooo much more that I can go on forever listing
Dislikes: Really bossy and mean people, getting scolded, serious fanning (like when people go around and give death threats to people who don't like the music they lik, etc)
Charm point: eyes (they tend to change to many different colors XD ), my natural curly hair (everyone keeps complimenting me on it....), the shape of my head (? I think like the bone sructure of my jaw bones...), skin (oh so clear~! and some say it's the perfect tone)
Pet(s): 4 dogs (named, Lady, Zeke, Jasmine, and Molly), my 2 immaginary cats (named Nightmare [boy] and Luna [girl] both black cats XD )

FAVORITE...
Color: Purple, black, pink, light blue, white
Subject: foreign language~! (especially Japanese)
Flower: The classic red rose, white lily (the death flower....? O.O It looks so pretty though)
Book: Manga~!!! Maximum Ride, that's about it (I'm VERY picky about my books I don't like it when it goes on for 50 chapters describing the setting!!!!! >w< I like books that get to the point, but skilfully makes it long and enjoyable....Hard types to find. Any suggestions? Very Happy
Movie: Anime movies (especially Miyazaki's movies~! ), Keitai Kareshi, Keitai Kanojo (Yes, Airi Suzuki stars in it~! ), Gomennasai (and yes Buono stars in that one~!)
Word: Shiawase, Lucky, Kawaii, Yasashiku, Arigato, Yoroshiku.....pretty much the whole Japanese language~!
Season: All of them~! They all have things that make them special (And in Japanese~! Natsu [Summer], Haru [Spring], Fuyu [Winter] and Aki [Autumn] )
Food: SUSHI~! (Especially with pickled ginger~! ), Chocolate X3, fruits...and a LOT more which I can't think of at 10 at night. XD
Least favorite food: Wasabi, String cheese, Jellybeans, Marshmellows (but I do like saying that in a British accent XD )
Song(s): Jpop, which include any from H!P, YuiKaori, Momoiro Clover (Z) And some Jrock like Alice Nine, etc.
Singer(s): Any from H!P but especially Sayumi Michishige, Risako Sugaya, Ai Takahashi, Miyabi Natsuyaki, and Mano Erina
H!P member(s): (Not in order) Sayumi Michishige, Risako Sugaya, Koharu Kusumi, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Ai Takahashi, Risa Niigaki, Momoko Tsugunaga, Saki Nakajima, Maimi Yajima, Airi Suzuki, Mizuki Fukumura, Kannon Fukuda, Yuuka Maeda, Mika (EVERYONE knows Mika~! X3 )
H!P song(s): ANY~! I'm happy with any creation~!
Animal: PANDA~! Cats, White Tigers, Polar Bears, Koalas, Mice (NOT RATS!!!!),
Motto: Dakara.......Shiawase.....Dakara......Jinsei (Because...Happiness......Because.....Life) (That was my motto when I was younger, when I first learned some phrases in Japanese and put them together)

I hope this will be enough~! XD
Wait....There is more:
Birthday: Sept 7 (if you really wanna know the year, do the math XD )
Fav anime character(s): Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuuki Asuna (from Sword Art Online)

Okie~! Dat is all~! X3
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Female Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^   ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^ EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Surprised We have a lot of similarities! cyclops Let me list them xD

Arrow Nationality ... I also don't belong to our country's culture xD
Arrow special skill .. cooking/baking one ... I often give them to my classmates xD
Arrow Our habit! xD ♥️
Arrow I'm scared of my dad too! xD
Arrow Y'know I have a black pet dog named Luna xD
Arrow Japanese language ♥️
Arrow Manga & anime~! ♥️
Arrow Japanese words are favorite words! xD ♥️
Arrow I also love Haruhi & Asuna! ♥️

Almost everything is similar ... but there's one .... YOU DON'T LIKE WASABI?!??! xD bounce To be honest, it's the only spicy food I like! xD bounce
Back to top Go down
http://ashley-sayumi.blogspot.com/
Akiko Minami

Akiko Minami

Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^   ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^ EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:04 am

LMAO u guys, which state r u guys from?
Back to top Go down
Ayami

Ayami

Female Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^   ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^ EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:53 am

I'm from California~! ^o^
Back to top Go down
Rina_Chii

Rina_Chii

Female Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^   ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^ EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:14 pm

I am younger than you but i am taller than you O.o weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^   ~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Yasashii!Project 1st Gen's Yuki~ ^o^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yasashii Project :: Extras :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: